Covid-19 Pandemic: what is the Impact on the Transformation of Work?
9 Predictions for the Post-COVID Future of Work - Gartner Research.
According to Gartner, “COVID-19 has changed the future of work in the following nine key ways:
1. Remote work increases
2. Expanded data collection
3. Employer as social safety net
4. Contingent worker expansion
5. Separation of critical roles and critical skills
6. Humanization and dehumanization of workers
7. Emergence of new top-tier employers
8. Shift from designing for efficiency to designing for resilience
9. Increase in organizational complexity”
Learn more about Gartner's research to understand the predictions and prepare for the changes on
Gartner Inc., 9 Predictions for the Post-COVID Future of Work, Human Resources Research Team, 14 May 2020